Sunday, February 17, 2013

JealousyJane New Years Eve Editorial

cover photo

leah---LOOK AT THOSE LEGS!

my fav shot of this editorial...i love how unique tiffany looks. She is one of my fav midwest models

Shyla and Josh...this fabric is a fake shiny suede

This purple fabric is from my friend and pro wrestler Jamie Sylvia aka Thunderkitty. She visits the fashion district in LA every once in a while and she brought me back this fabric. its 3-d. and purple satin.


Dont you just want to be them?

Will you marry me?

some backseat lovin out by the lake under the stars

see the mist here? it was like 50 degrees that december night

fun to do with the sparklers

looks like a perfume ad to me. i love the romance here

Date Blanket
I designed three pieces for this concept. And I cast Tiffany Beckett, Leah Kinder and Shyla Robson and male models Chase, Josh, and Landon. Because it was a small amount of  makeup and hair(MUAH), i did all of that myself. We got ready at my friend Tien's home in bloomington, IN. The night was FREAKISHLY mild. The girls did not even need jackets. It was over 50 degrees and just barely misting, so we got lucky with wet streets to really show off the Christmas and cityscape lights in downtown Bloomington. We first went out to the Lake Monroe and shot the steamy end of the story. then we moved back to downtown and shot the rest in the middle of streets and alleys. It was super fun to shoot.I think we shot until almost midnight. Tara jones from GuerrillaShots Photography and James Minshall from Minshall photography and his partner Stephen Roberts all worked together to really get the awesome shots to tell this story of a triple date of 20 somethings who are on the fast track to drunken shenanigans.Then you have the marriage proposal in the street. that page of the editorial is my fav shot of the whole photo story. my notes are in the captions.

No comments:

Post a Comment