Thursday, July 25, 2013

underwater research session number two

Here is session number two in my underwater research. I have branched out after working with other photographers providing wardrobe for their "aqua" photo shoots. It has really sparked an interest, and fascination for me. I got all new equipment for this research. purchasing underwater housing that will fit mine and others professional cameras. I also got a GoPro HD video camera with underwater housing. I am also dabbling in teaching myself how to edit my video footage into something like a video shoot, telling a story with each session.  See videos below.   Ive got a video tech that is going to provide me with some tutorials to help make the process smoother for JealousyJane. Next year, I will be providing underwater services to my clients in several different packages. So, this summer is all about research. 

I have also made these custom one of a kind mermaid tails, all organic movement and one of a kind designs. Last year my custom mertails sold like hotcakes to moms around Christmas time for presents from Santa, making little girls' dreams come true. What little girl doesn't want to be a mermaid at one point in time or another.  I will dedicate another blog just to the mertails soon. I'm working on another research session for this coming Wednesday with models Shyla Robson, Keragan Sego, and hopefully Destany Harte. Professional MUA Sasha stars will be providing makeup and I guy named Ron Ostlund will be making hand made custom body chains to enhance the content of the shoot. I'm very excited. Check back to see how it goes :)    






















































































here are the beginner videos I've made thus far:


No comments:

Post a Comment