Thursday, July 25, 2013

JealousyJane Couture One Of A Kind Prom Gown Feature


This is a custom one of a kind gown I made for this Prom Client from Bedford, IN. I also made the matching tie for her date. This gown was a HUGE hit and the client and client's mother were so happy with the final result. We met several times, first to create a sketch, then to pick out fabric from countless fabric samples I chose specifically for the client, then I began the construction, without patterns by the way. and BOOM, after a few months of meetings, fittings, etc, here is the final piece. :) 

here are the crystals I added to the bust of the gown. I also have the heating tool that helps melt the pre-applied glue on the back of the crystal to easier fuse the gem to the satin fabric we chose. it was a lot more tedious than it looks. I will be charging more for this prcess in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment