Monday, September 26, 2011

JealousyJane Couture fall/winter 2011 Fashion & costume show

YES!!!!!!!!! Another art/fashion show is under way! 




Friday october 7th, 2011, i will be showing my work again at 643 mass ave downtown indianapolis from 5-8 pm. I will be showing more 2-d work as well as showcasing selected pieces from my fall/winter 2011 couture collection and COSTUMES ALSO!!!!! yes, just in time for halloween. What are you going to be for halloween?
Live band, wine and snackies will be served while folks observe my latest work. Live models will be rocking JealousyJane Couture and promotional models will be mingling on the streets in  JealousyJane custom costumes.

Im super excited, needless to say!  Texture salon's Amanda Nagy had donated her time and talents to help with hair on the day of the show. I will be doing all make-up, so i'm in for a crazy afternoon, because i will have about a dozen models to prep before the show from 5-8. models will be meeting at my home at 3 for hair and makeup and change into jealousyjane designs at the venue, Century21 Sheetz.

Ive even contacted the press for this show. The NUVO newspaper will be listing the event in their newspaper and i have asked Mode and Lure Magazines to also attend the event. I'm welcoming any and all press. I even wrote my first "official press release" last this wednesday!!!!  Should be really good for business. I hope to gain more clients and sell some 2-d work. I am not sure if i will sell any of the couture line until spring, i have several potential shows and photoshoots with big wig photographers in the area like miles fork and Charles Letbetter, and ive already done a shoot with Artist Gina King and Spark Art Photography for the concept golden geisha...i am very proud of the results.  very thankful also.  LauRen Guilkey is the model.  here's a few photos from the shoot:








This is one of the couture costumes that will be showcased at the event. Amanda nagy did the hair, and she will be redoing it on LauRen for the event. thanks for the help Amanda!

Here's a few sneak peak photos of the work that will be displayed:






No comments:

Post a Comment